Monday, December 6, 2010

Portraits

Over Thanksgiving break my sister asked me to take some pictures of her family for Christmas cards. The next day my friend Katie asked me to photograph her for her landscape architecture portfolio. I decided to upload my favorites. As I was going through old pictures, I came across the photo shoot of Sydney from the beginning of this year. Enjoy!

My niece Sydney getting ready for Christmas.

Katie









My fav. of Sydney in March 2009.  She is a beauty, isn't she? 




These next two were taken with a medium-format Holga.
















Jessica

Sydney
Sisters- Katie and Sydney


Alex


Brothers- Alex and Jake









1 comment:

  1. Kim I had no idea you were such a photographer! As I sit in my Photojournalism class I wish I would have hired you as my tutor. These are gorgeous. Please keep updating the blog. Especially in the Big Apple!

    ReplyDelete